16 November 2020 – 9:00 am (GMT)
Updates will be made to this page when regulatory restrictions are amended.
In response to the recently reinstated Conditional Movement Control Order (CMCO) from the Malaysian Government, we will be operating under limited services for our in-house guests from 9 November 2020 to 6 December 2020 while taking additional precautionary measures & contingency plans concerning COVID-19 to safeguard the health and wellbeing of our guests and team members.
The below list of rockin’ facilities is currently made available for you.
- Lobby Lounge
- Starz Diner (Open for Live! breakfast, à la carte lunch and dinner)
- In-room dining (Customised QR-coded menu is available in the room)
- Free in-room HD blockbuster movies on demand
- Hard Rock Cafe Penang (Open for à la carte lunch and dinner including takeaway orders. Live band is currently not available.)
- Main Rock Shop® and Rock Shop® Cafe
- Rock Spa®
- Body Rock® Gym
- Business Centre
Following the safety guidelines and regulations set by the Malaysian Government, the swimming pool, Roxity Kids Club and TABU Teens Club will be temporarily closed during the CMCO period.
If you have made a room reservation and you are feeling unwell or unfit to travel, please get in touch with our Reservations team at email@example.com or call +60 4 8811711 to amend your booking before your arrival.
We look forward to welcoming you to the show.