Hard Rock Hotel Penang
Malaysia’s first Hard Rock Hotel is situated on nearly 5 acres of land on three kilometers of magnificent beachfront at Batu Ferringhi, Penang, one of Asia’s most popular island destinations.
Coupled with Hard Rock’s tradition of providing luxury, quality service and amenities with a unique Rock ‘n’ Roll edge, this destination resort will bring a unusual entertainment element the island has yet to offer.
With 250 accomodation rooms including 37 suites, this stunning resort in Penang has one of the most captivating sea views on the island. Also, be charmed by the freshness of the contemporary design that is anything but plain vanilla hotel rooms.
Lagoon Deluxe (direct pool access room)
What’s New at Hard Rock Hotel Penang?
- New carpets installed in both rooms and corridors.
- New room interiors – each room suffuses cool grey and purple shades to create a visually stimulating atmosphere and purple illuminated walls to add a sense of fun and cosiness.
- New features – equipped with new contemporary workspace, BOSE Sound Systems and 50-inch LED flat screen TVs with free HD on demand blockbuster movies.
- New memorabilia – some of the new stars on board are Steve Aoki, LADY GAGA, Taylor Swift, Christina Aguilera, Alicia Keys and Rihanna.
- New look and revamped menu at the Pizzeria.